You will be joining our Product Management team and will be working with the development and programming of our frontend application based on Microsoft Windows Forms in VB.NET. The tasks ahead will be a mix between upgrading and optimizing existing modules of the software and taking part in developing new functionality. As we are a SaaS company we work with the principle, that “we support what we develop” and handling client bugs, features and incidents is an important part of our responsibilities as well. Though all clients are running on the same platform, a variety of versions exist between them based on their preferences and agreements. Most of the working time you are required to dig deep into the tasks, but a few times of the week you will have to switch between other prioritized tasks in order to fulfill any short-term requirements that might occur.
- Write clean, scalable code using VB.NET and Windows Forms programming.
- Test and deploy.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Create and test prototypes of new functionality and improve existing software.
- Serve as an expert on the application and provide technical support.
- Write technical documentation in specifications and architecture.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding.
- Assist team members in handling project-related work and other requirements.
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
For you to succeed in our company you need to be open-minded and willing to obtain knowledge, not only on the technical side but also on commercial understanding. You need to be able both to understand the customers’ business, but also how we develop our own business.
We have all the opportunities we need for growing together and this is both a great chance and commitment for the right person.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field along with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience with .Net Forms is required. To succeed in this position, you need to possess excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and have an eye for details.
More specifically we expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of proven experience working with development of business administration software.
- Proven experience as a .NET Forms Developer.
- A good understanding of data modeling and MS-SQL Server programming.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- A Master’s degree is a plus, yet not a requirement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be joining a team of young highly motivated professionals.
- You will be working with the absolute top-tier clients within the FMCG/CPH industries.
- A good work environment in the center of Copenhagen, in the area of Kødbyen.
- An international work environment where we communicate in English both internally and with our clients.
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- Lots of room for personal development and career as we expect to go from 10 to 25 employees in the next 3 years.
If you think that this is interesting for you, please send your Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Transcript of Records at firstname.lastname@example.org. We conduct ongoing interviews, so please do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible.